Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Whacky TV Show  (Read 796 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Whacky TV Show
« on: November 01, 2015, 10:32:55 am »

"Hey fellas this is Wacky TV Show, your new programme. "
You see an old man in a brown suit as he smiles into the camera.
"Now my dear friends let me explain you the rules."

You actively write on the show, and it never ends.
As a player you have several options:
INTRODUCE:New CastYou decide that in the next scene a character will enter the scene. If it is a recurring character you can decide upon his intention why he shows up, but if you introduce a new character you can decide upon his or her physique.
DIALOGUE:Enter dialogue hereStrangely enough people seem to ramble in this tv show, often talking long sentences to bring forth more information, and answering more than one question at a time.
INTENTION_CAST:Enter intention hereYou enter one layer of intention to a present character. Intention describes the characters desire to be in the scene, new characters are rather formable but as soon as a character keeps on being on air his character becomes more stable and he adapts a kind of autonomy. He also takes on TRAITS, experienced cast is unlikely to go out of their way.
ACTION:Enter action hereYou give a character an action to do, it will be underlayed by his intention and he will lead his dialogue while doing so too.

Scene Change a scene change occurs when at least 1 character aired with an intention and an action was taken, and after a considerabkle amount of time.

The Tv Show host clears his voice and places his finger on a wheel that appeared behind him.
"The Wheel of Scenes"
He spins the wheel and the big wheel turns and turns and turns and halts at the category: "The New Kid"
[INTRODUCE:Jay Malone, teenager with black hair and a white t-shirt]

Scene 1:
Jay Malone walks into the Tishowvi High School. He is a typical teenager and he still has some time until he has to go to class.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Whacky TV Show
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 12:05:54 pm »

((Okay maybe you didn't understand so repost))
[INTENTION_CASTJAY_MALLONE:-try to find friends]

Scene 1:
Jay Malone walks into Tishowvi High School. He is a typical teenager and he has some time until he has to go to class. Since he is new at this school he is eager to find friends looking at the various cliche filled cliques.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 04:52:44 pm »

[INTRODUCE: Tygo Abbes, 15-year-old teenager with hazel eyes, a pale complexion, and curly dull blond hair cut short.  He is tall and quite muscular.]

Tygo Abbes is foreign exchange student who just recently arrived to Tishowvi High School. While walking through the halls, he accidently spills his books all over the floor in front of Jay Malone.

((Like this?))
Max avatar size is 80x80

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 06:28:39 pm »

((Exactly))
DIALOGUE_JAY:"Hey you, can I help you with your books there?"

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 06:35:38 pm »

[INTRODUCE: Ron Bones, 17 years old, is a literal ogre, standing 7 feet tall, with skinny, long lanky arms, short legs, a Huge gut, and a face not even his mother loved.]

He sees the kid trip, and immediately swoops in on his prey.
"HERE! I'll help!" He then kicks the books around on the floor, then takes his main book and eat it.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian