Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Danger [SG]  (Read 2928 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Danger [SG]
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2015, 02:39:45 pm »

I'm sorry, but you're speaking too fast. Can you speak one at a time?

I don't know danger. Are you crushin on any of the nurses? Any crushen on you?
Oh, thank you. I... Never felt anything like that for any of the nurses. And they definitely wouldn't feel anything like that for the patients. That happened to Jock once, with Nurse de Leon. The nurse got sent home while Jock got herself wired up for two weeks. We all abide by the law of platonic.

Can you look out of the window or is it only one way? Look out of the window if you can.
It's two way. It's a nice meadow. Green sky, blue grass. No, blue sky, green grass. The horizon is blurry. Honestly, the grass is so smudged from the glass that if you hung me upside down and told me the sky was green and this was the arctic, I would not protest.

Do you truly want to listen to us, Danger?  Like the man said, we are only a crutch.  You can make choices without us.  What do you want to do, Danger?
You're only a crutch but I have no legs. I'm grateful to you and want to repay it. What else do I need?

What do you like more, sunlight or being a good patient?  Check the thickness of the glass.  It's time for that strategic retreat.
I do miss sunlight.

The glass isn't very thick. It isn't even double-glazed, no wonder I get so cold. I could punch through it right now if you want. I'd like if I didn't break my hand, but I'm not sure how I'd protect it. I could break it open with something heavy. There are fire extinguishers I could use, but I'd need an excuse if a nurse found me dragging one back to my room.

What do you think? How can I bust this window open?

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2015, 07:09:45 pm »

I'm not sure about going outside yet, maybe later. For now, look around our room for stuff. Do we have anything other than blankets and pillows?

EDIT: Changed things.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:12:24 pm by StrawBarrel »
Max avatar size is 80x80

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015, 07:20:58 pm »

I doubt going outside is a good idea YET.  It's probably going to come up eventually though.  You might want to keep thinking about it.
Waitwaitwaitwait.  Oleg can hear the same us?  That's certainly interesting.  Can anyone else?
Also:
Jock?  Who is she?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Nunzillor

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 08:35:10 pm »

Soon, Danger.  Soon.

I'm not sure about going outside yet, maybe later. For now, look around our room for stuff. Do we have anything other than blankets and pillows?

EDIT: Changed things.
+1

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 10:02:34 pm »

Well, putting aside the blankets and duvets, you could notice the other things. There's a punching bag that I practice on. There's a vinyl recorder, made by Simplex. There's the kinetic dampener which had no home; I use that for making the air feel heavy when I'm bored. And then there's a tin of sugared honey. I don't like honey or sugar so it's just under the bed.

None of these, except maybe the tin, would be good for breaking windows.

Oleg, Dust, anyone with Oleg-Kramps can hear you. Did you forget? Jock's part of the ones who can't. They call her psychasthenic: we share tables in art sessions and she's never said a word to me. When she does speak, she has a Scottish accent. Hence the nickname. Aside from that, she could be anything.

Nunzillor

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2015, 11:01:18 pm »

I... see.  Or don't see, really.

What happens when you get wired?

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2015, 05:35:49 pm »

You should practice on the punching bag. Put something on your hands if needed. How do you fight? Are you formally trained in combat?
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 2 [3]