Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Puppy Doge (ISG)  (Read 2821 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: The Puppy Doge (ISG)
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2015, 10:10:11 pm »

Max avatar size is 80x80

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2015, 06:36:19 pm »

Spoiler: Vote Results (click to show/hide)

You consider the paper for a full three seconds, before yipping out a "Let's go to the one that looks like a bone!"

Galdino looks at you for several seconds. "Acelytusai? As you will. I shall inform the captain."

After a few more days of enjoying the windy ride, you land at a dock. There are other ships just like yours, and room for many more. Lots of humans are working here. This smells like the territory of a pack of other dogs, but they haven't been here since before dawn.

Galdino has you follow him and some of his human-pack off the ship, and begins to talk about the area. "This is the port of Ctioli, the island's primary port." You stop to sniff a pole in the ground. That dog pack seems to be large and doing well on food.

You continue walking. "We could station ourselves here. As you can see, the city will need fairly extensive repairs-" Everything looks fine. Especially that fish that those two men with the box dropped. You take it. It is a fine fish. "-A good sized population; mostly of the island's trade goes through here. There's more corruption here, and I'll need time to decide exactly how bad morale is.

If you prefer, the mining village would be very defensible, if currently poorly populated. The third major town is on a cliff, and has more artisans. Invaders would likely take Ctioli first, and need to spend time walking through the forest to get there. It would-" Cat! Cat cat cat.. "Albert! Pay attention!"

"Okay! We should .."

Your funds are currently at limited.
Your military forces are limited to a small band of professional mercenaries, paid for the year.
(Intelligence)Galdino Ferri reports that he has outdated intelligence and has no spy network in the area. He is concerned by our lack of resources.

Go to ...
Stay here.
The mining village
The third town
Tour everywhere!

Personally, you'll ...
Meet that dog pack, maybe they'll be friendly, and might even accept you as alpha! You can bring gifts! (What gifts will you bring?)
Meet the populace here.
Look for retainers here.

Galdino should focus on ... (Multiple options may be chosen here, but with reduced impact)
Secure a position for you to rule from.
Having his people get up-to-date information on this town.
Having his people get up-to-date information on the other settlements on this island.
Having his people get up-to-date information on other islands.
Having his people find you more retainers.
Having his people entrench a spy network in x town(s).
Having his people expand their numbers.

((Feel free to write new choices. Remember that I'll be picking votes based on full plans (So we don't end up with a weak scatter-group of options), and changing one option will split-off into a new plan with only your vote going for it. You're still free to vote on 'All plans meeting criteria X,' such as [+1 to goingto the third town])).

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2015, 06:44:47 pm »

Stay here, for now. We will have plenty of time to explore the rest of the island later, and the port is interesting enough for now.

Meet the populace here. We are their alpha already, it is only right to meat with our pack first. Offer them part of the fish, try to see if we can feed the entire village with it.

Having his people expand their numbers. We have no noteworthy spy network here, what else would his people manage to do that is noteworthy?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2015, 06:58:51 pm »

Stay here, for now. We will have plenty of time to explore the rest of the island later, and the port is interesting enough for now.

Meet the populace here. We are their alpha already, it is only right to meat with our pack first. Offer them part of the fish, try to see if we can feed the entire village with it.

Having his people expand their numbers. We have no noteworthy spy network here, what else would his people manage to do that is noteworthy?

His people could get resources or food. +1 though
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2015, 02:45:46 pm »

-Go to ...Stay here.

-Personally, you'll ...Meet the populace here.

-Galdino should focus on ... Having his people get up-to-date information on this town.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 2 [3]