Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Planetary Governor (SG)  (Read 7541 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Planetary Governor (SG)
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2015, 02:28:41 pm »

Let's make religious symbols and shrines for the Emperor to try and lower the heresy. Also, make constant announcement machines for maximum propaganda.

Add the self-flooging with the Priest known as Matrix. It'll help smooth things over.

Also request that Demont and the PDF commander create a joint initiative to find leads as to the ring leaders of these rebels. An of course to find what rivals who may be supporting them with credits. Once we have names we'll decide when to take them out as to decapitate the rebel leadership.
+1 to that.
What about lowering tax's for people that join in with the flagellation and other physical mortification.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2015, 07:22:27 pm »

I don't think people are very liking of our actions thus far. I mean we just fought a war in the streets just now.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2015, 07:43:25 pm »

I don't think people are very liking of our actions thus far. I mean we just fought a war in the streets just now.
+1
I think we need to find a way to gain trust, we need to provide public services, theres nothing wrong with throwing a bone to the people every now and then, just because we have rebels i the streets doesn't mean we need to be hard on the people. On the contrary, giving people a hard time will only make more rebels.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2015, 08:07:33 pm »

Unfortunately what Lupanian is saying is true. We need to trow out precise strikes AFTER identifying rebel leadership and avoid mass attacks on populace centers.

I'm sure the penal troops we have will be of great use to the Imperial Guard. Who knows maybe we can have them sent out to repair roads for cheap or something in the future.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2015, 07:47:47 pm »

Bump  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]