Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Magic Evolution (Dawn of Evolution III.V) 7/10  (Read 4689 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Evolution (Dawn of Evolution III.V) 7/10
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2015, 08:42:39 pm »

What gave you the impression that the Wisps were balls of light? They aren't Will O' Wisps. The Fire ones, maybe. But why would you be hanging around semi-active volcanoes, geysers, and forest fires?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2015, 01:05:02 am »

What gave you the impression that the Wisps were balls of light? They aren't Will O' Wisps. The Fire ones, maybe. But why would you be hanging around semi-active volcanoes, geysers, and forest fires?
Evolve the ability to detect eligible targets for our power-copying, then go copy the wisps.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2015, 10:30:24 am »

I will join if there is space

Name: Archon
Description: a small ball of white light, about a foot across, it can shoot light to blind people, fire to burn people and it absorbs sunlight, they are angelic and holy in nature
Traits: Flying, blind sense
Habitat: Mountains

exisit and expand to other mountains prove your worth to morph into the next form.
Uh... seems a little advanced to start as, for an evolution game...
Nah. Archons are really low on the angellic hierarchy, if I recall correctly.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2015, 10:34:43 am »

Description: a small ball of white light, about a foot across, it can shoot light to blind people, fire to burn people and it absorbs sunlight, they are angelic and holy in nature

exisit and expand to other mountains prove your worth to morph into the next form.
yeah basically the lowest angelic being and the can't do much, also I'm not the most advanced life form out there.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2015, 10:40:42 am »

yeah basically the lowest angelic being and the can't do much, also I'm not the most advanced life form out there.
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/archon.htm

I assume that you're going with the Lantern Archon.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2015, 11:24:30 am »

Yeah, for now
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2015, 06:58:34 pm »

The sandrats will evolve extremely primitive tool use
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]