Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Antilia (MMORPG with Fox-people, steampunk ratmen, and dragons)[In Development]  (Read 12316 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Soooo.... being a furry game? No cat people?

No guarantee I'd ever even try this, bu I'd probably play the small critters.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The April Fool's joke is hard mode. Everyone started the event with no inventories (They'll be restored after the event), dying sends characters to a white void until the event is over, there is no teleporting, characters die if they don't eat, and giant bugs swarm everyone who leaves the safety of a camp at night.

No cat people?
There are cat-people. (Not humans with cat ears, if that's what your asking).

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A bit of thread necromancy on my side...

The game is apparently still in production.
HOWEVER
They are droping the MMO aspect in favour of a more sandboxy single player experience while still letting players host their own servers and adventure with friends... probably in a similar way Two Worlds 1 did things.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Sounds almost like Wurm gameplay, with Terraria style multiplayer.  I am intrigued, I do like the sound of the crafting...

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile

As much as I yiff at the prospect of a multiplayer sandbox with bikini furries, this has the stank of vaporware all over it  >:(

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

It's also "No download available, no timeframe given for when it ever will be!"

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well it had a working basic MMO portion working for a time. They probably removed it because they decided to cut back the losses and saw that their idea to make it into a subscription MMO is pretty much impossible.

So my guess is that they took down the download along with the dedicated server because there is no point in having a download for a game that just won't work because the server is down.
I'm cautiously optimistic personally altho i don't see it being completed any time soon because the team has exacly 3 programmers working on it... all part time because the kickstarter floped so they probably carve out maybe 2 hours per day for the games development.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

There is a battle between "Oh my god, playable dragons" and "its an MMO..." going on in my head at the moment.

Will watch this for now.

For me it's a battle between playable dragons and fuckin furros.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 2 [3]