Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Roll to Escape HELL  (Read 2261 times)

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Escape HELL
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 04:26:36 pm »

Get ANGRY and try to beat up the screaming fellow!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2015, 11:53:44 pm »

(4) You forge a blade the size of a man, made of hellstone and bathed in hellfire. (2) To freedom you would go, if the hellfire bathing your sword didn't bathe you too. You're burning!
Steal this guy's sword and kill him. Guy doesn't even know how to use it. Obviously I should be the one to have it so it doesn't go to waste!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2015, 10:12:21 am »

(4) You forge a blade the size of a man, made of hellstone and bathed in hellfire. (2) To freedom you would go, if the hellfire bathing your sword didn't bathe you too. You're burning!
Steal this guy's sword and kill him. Guy doesn't even know how to use it. Obviously I should be the one to have it so it doesn't go to waste!
Oh dear, we're all going to start playing hot potato with this sword and then we'll all burn to death on the 8th level...

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 10:21:32 am »

Oh dear, we're all going to start playing hot potato with this sword and then we'll all burn to death on the 8th level...
Obviously the prerequisite for wielding the hellfire blade forged by a serial killer in the depths of hell is to be a massive jerk, which I am.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 2 [3]