Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Rhyme Game  (Read 725 times)

LordPyrrole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Rhyme Game
« on: June 26, 2015, 09:23:56 pm »

The way the Rhyme Game works is simple, everyone must post two sentences, the first sentence must rhyme with the last sentence of the person above them. This goes on until someone comes up with a word that is so hard to think of a rhyme to that no one can get it then they win.

Rules:
   No Using Words That Have No Rhyme: If no one can come up  with a rhyme to your word in a matter of about a day I will message you asking you to tell me a possible rhyme to it. If you cannot tell me one in a matter of about a day also then your post will be null and void and the game will carry on without that post, no words like orange and silver basically.

English Only: Should be self explanatory, don't speak in Vietnamese because everyone here on the forum speaks English.

Only Two Sentences: No post should be longer than two sentences

If Posting a Comment: Please post things that are not part of the game starting with "Not Playing" so that there is no confusion when someone wants to comment.

No Strange Names: John, May and others are good but nothing wierd that no one can pronounce, don't use the name Lazaylahn for example.

I'll start us off with the sentence, "I went to the store today."

Have Fun!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:29:48 pm by LordPyrrole »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Rhyme Game
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 09:26:19 pm »

Where I met my girlfriend May.

She asked for flowers.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.