Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Mantling of the Gods [Turn 10: Symbiosis]  (Read 23888 times)

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mantling of the Gods [Turn 10: Symbiosis]
« Reply #210 on: June 13, 2015, 05:05:58 am »

• I steal from other creations to boost my luck when making my creations. So for example, to get that +3 bonus I'd have to cause the Verna to get inflicted with some sort of wasting sickness or something like that?
And face the wrath of the Maker :P?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 13, 2015, 07:00:41 am »

They formed a stable peaceful society and yet their lives are far from easy. Members of Tree of Life have too little time to play with each instead fighting for their lives against wildlife  uncivilized tribes, stray Rifth and divine monsters. Ark is not a safe place to live and to play one needs to learn how to eliminate dangers.

Alerama descended to teach the three races how to effectively cooperate in battle, how to dig fortifications, how to setup traps and how to empower Lumen shields.

Grant Tree of Life knowledge about Art of War using cooperation and shields spheres.
Use 1XP to buff power if possible

Please, I want a good roll for this one :)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 13, 2015, 07:32:40 am »

Da'at dissapointingly observes the Lumen Civilization.

Da'at teaches the Lumen Civilization to use their meditation to prevent being enthralled.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2015, 10:16:38 am »

So I'm getting a few possibilities that I'd like from this
  • I steal luck from the other gods, for each +1 I have on a roll another god suffers a -1? Preferably targeting Wretch.
  • Bad things happen elsewhere as a result of my doing stuff. I'm thinking of having the bad stuff appear outside the divine barrier so the Voidspawn can frolic around in hellspace while I make neat stuff on the inside.
  • I steal from other creations to boost my luck when making my creations. So for example, to get that +3 bonus I'd have to cause the Verna to get inflicted with some sort of wasting sickness or something like that?
  • "neutral results", that is to say the 5-16 range no longer occurs, I only get malus, failure, bonus and crit?

Which of these would be acceptable?
First one's good, though you'd probably need a roll or something to steal from them in the first place, and stealing from Wretch is overly optimistic for a couple reasons.
Second one's good.
Third one's pretty interesting. Again, you might need a roll or something to target it effectively, and I'm not sure how permanent such effects would have to be, but it's an option.
Fourth one's pretty good.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]