Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: God's Transdimensional School for Abnormals IC  (Read 1006 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
God's Transdimensional School for Abnormals IC
« on: July 02, 2015, 12:49:15 am »

All the students are ushered into the multi-colored hall, in shades of something between black and white but not grey, and sit (or whatever, some of them don't have legs) on benches. Four professors, all completely human and normal, without any trace of abnormality, stride into the room and demand silence.

With a completely normal microphone, the first teacher speaks. "I am Michael, Professor of Normalcy. Welcome, one and all, to GTS."

Michael passes the mike to the second teacher. "I am Uriel, Professor of Secrecy. I will be teaching you all how to hide your true selves," she says. She adjusts her glasses and passes the mike once more.

"I am Samael," says he, with a dark and brooding face, his sinister voice a perfect match. "Professor of Heresy, and the protection of such."

The final professor speaks, this one much more cheerful. "I am Gabriel, Professor of Ability. Think of me as a PE coach." A lot of aliens and sentient rocks look confused. "Never mind. I'll be taking you all on field trips and missions to determine how well you apply your knowledge." His face suddenly becomes stern. "And I will not tolerate tomfoolery. The last time I let my guard down the dinosaurs were wiped out."

Professor Michael gets the mike again. "That's enough for introductions. Many out-of-school professors may come to speak, so us four are not your only teachers. Please, go to your dorms and common rooms. Classes begin tomorrow." Many of them are confused by the concept of tomorrow. "Never mind."

Now you may all go to your dorms, stay in the hall, or gallivant around. I'll make a map (in human standard) for you all soon-ish.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: God's Transdimensional School for Abnormals IC
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 01:05:16 am »

Go to dorms, Ignoring all attempts at interaction no matter the personal danger to myself that may be caused by such an audacious boast.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 02:12:26 am »

Prance back to my room like the pretty pink pony that I am. Which is to say walk as I am neither pink, have standard equine features nor would I be qualified as pretty by standard societal norms.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 03:06:55 am »

"Yawn~" look around - one eye closed.
You know it's daytime in Scotland.
see if anybody wants to talk, if nobody does go take a nap. wake up in the evening.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 03:52:23 am »

This is a RP actually. I won't be writing any turns, so don't bother with actions (unless you're on a mission, which I'll introduce later).
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 03:56:50 am »

Deim! I liked this character.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 04:08:12 am »

Deim! I liked this character.

What's wrong?
Dying of laughter?

Nunzillor

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 08:27:43 am »

Sack watched the other students with interest.  The strange and varied creatures filled him with wonder and a slight bit of apprehension.  He couldn't help but ask himself, where had they all come from?  And would God truly be able to judge all them, as well as Sack himself, normal?

With these thoughts on his mind, Sack rolled up the ramp to his dorm room.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 11:52:16 am »

When it comes to roleplay I am straight up garbage. So I can't really play this. I mean I can do it within the structure of an actual game but freeform doesn't work for me.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:57:47 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 05:34:34 pm »

Jon turns his eyes from blue to green to purple. Then his skin a pale blue and his hair bright blond. He adds a few inches onto his legs for good measure too. He was going to like it here, he shift however he pleased here. Jon doesn't normally wear shoes, and this was no exception, he grew tiny hooks on his feet and proceeded to walk up the wall and onto the ceiling of the hallway. He walked to his dorm upsidedown.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 05:37:09 pm »

Same here, I have no sense of self guidance.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 07:09:46 pm »

"Aw, just like that? I were hoping there'd be paperwork."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...