Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lazy Newb Pack overwriting graphics  (Read 723 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Lazy Newb Pack overwriting graphics
« on: May 08, 2015, 02:57:13 pm »

Hey guys I downloaded the Lazy Newb pack because you know it contains everything you need for DF. The only problem I have is that it overwrites the graphics I installed using it. So for example if I want it to use Phoebus graphics it will just ignore that and overwrite the graphics and return to the default version shortly after I start the game. Specifically it seems to be that DF hack runs a command called reshape_graphics that restores the default graphics. Does anyone know how to fix this?
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

scamtank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lazy Newb Pack overwriting graphics
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 03:29:03 pm »

Have you tried actually playing the game? That message comes from a plugin that separates menu text and playing field tiles.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 05:17:40 pm »

yeah you got it, I assumed it was still the old tileset in game because it looked like the old tileset in world gen. Thanks for thehelp.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 08:48:32 pm »

Heh, I had this problem a while back and kpt reinstalling thinking I'd done something wrong!  Then I figured out that all was well once I got in game.  Glad you figured it out.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.