Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: my rip-off of maximum zeros island-game:still recruiting  (Read 883 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i will be using this edition of the rules also for now there will be a player cap of 4 players at once.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Rules:

playerlist
waitlist

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: my rip-off of maximum zeros island-game:still recruiting
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 02:38:17 pm »

Heads up, all. I've approved this here attempt at running my island game. Let's hope High Tyrol does well.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: my rip-off of maximum zeros island-game:still recruiting
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 03:55:12 pm »

Name: Edgar Bladedge
Health: 4/5 Mood: 4/5 Hunger: 4/5
Skills
Body: 1
----------fencing +2
--------------------Speed +1
Mind: 1
----------Magic +2
Other: 1

Traits
Perks:
----------Stamina +1
----------bragger: whenever your mood increases  all other players mood decreases by 1/16 of the amount your mood increases by 1
----------willpower +1 resistence to dark magic
Flaws:
----------Stealth -1 ("I mean you can't be stealthy with that gear on. Your taste for bright clothes will probably get you killed. That and the whole 'HI' thing."
-quote from another character)
----------bragger: whenever your mood increases  all other players mood decreases by 1/16 of the amount your mood increases by 1
----------mana depletion = (mana/2) or it takes you wice as much mana as normal to complete a magic task.
Invenory:
empty

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:34:27 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))