Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Error: STRUCTURAL:Unrecognized Material Token: PLANT_PRODUCT  (Read 1185 times)

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Error: STRUCTURAL:Unrecognized Material Token: PLANT_PRODUCT
« on: April 22, 2015, 02:34:23 pm »

I'm using the newbie pack on Windows and installed Modest Mod on top of that.  I've been playing this fort for about 5 in game months, and the latest time I tried loading it, it crashes with the error: STRUCTURAL:Unrecognized Material Token: PLANT_PRODUCT

Any ideas on what could be causing this problem and how I can fix it?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Error: STRUCTURAL:Unrecognized Material Token: PLANT_PRODUCT
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 12:22:07 am »

The error is not causing the crash, at the very least. Are you trying to build on a tree?

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 02:49:47 am »

No I'm not.  I installed a fresh lazy newb pack install and then put Modest_Mod_0.40.24-2 into the pheobus graphics folder, then installed that pack from the LNP UI.  I should note that I change up the raws to make goblins larger, and changes to population numbers and entity_default (raise cap site) but that's about it.  I'm stumped.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 08:08:47 am »

The error is not causing the crash, at the very least. Are you trying to build on a tree?
The problem with trees and constructions doesn't actually require the tree to be first.  A tree can grow into the troublesome position near a construction, too.  And unless something changed in the past couple .01s, tree growth happens in big discrete stages.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 08:19:45 am »

Your "STRUCTURAL:Unrecognized Material Token: PLANT_PRODUCT" could be coming from an error in the raw files of the modding you did yourself or in one of the mods you're using.  If you want help diagnosing it you should post your save game or the raw files.

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 01:10:45 pm »

So I tried another fresh install.  After creating a world and embarking for the first time, it spits out a huge error log.  Not sure why it didn't show all the other errors before.  I guess the Lazy Newb Pack and Modest Mod isn't compatible somehow? 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)