Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Russian scientists have discovered an eerie cavern.  (Read 4364 times)

AceSV

• Bay Watcher
  • [SUPER_VILLAIN]
    • View Profile
Re: Russian scientists have discovered an eerie cavern.
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 06:01:04 am »

Everyone knows that if hell is real, it's in New Jersey.

Hahaha!!  :P can I sig that? I have no actual quarrels but that is just too good!

Go for it.  The sentiment is actually from Futurama. 
could God in fact send a kea to steal Excalibur and thereby usurp the throne of the Britons? 
Furry Fortress 3 The third saga unfurls.  Now with Ninja Frogs and Dogfish Pirates.

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 07:08:39 am »

Thanks!  ;D
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

Iamblichos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 07:16:56 am »

That they've reported anything at all is proof enough that the clown cat didn't kill them, but how long can they keep up the war of attrition against the endless horde of demons? I guess they could floor it over but the FPS in Russia is pretty low, even way out in Siberia it hangs out around 30, 40 tops.

Not to mention the HUGE FPS hit from the constant snow!  You'd think Putin would have turned weather off...
I'm new to succession forts in general, yes, but do all forts designed by multiple overseers inevitably degenerate into a body-filled labyrinth of chaos and despair like this? Or is this just a Battlefailed thing?

There isn't much middle ground between killed-by-dragon and never-seen-by-dragon.

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 08:38:30 am »

But no! He just starts another fort in Ukraine after taking out the animal men tribe. Oh the Dwarfmanity!! I think a slow and painful death from FPS deprivation is eminent.
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 09:54:38 am »

That they've reported anything at all is proof enough that the clown cat didn't kill them
Well, considering the pretty serious weaponry we have in the current level of technology, they would probably be easier to kill than with steel swords, axes, maces, or hammers, and also - the method of producing of steel has also evolved since the 14th century (which is about the time period where DF plays, based on the technology), meaning steel has become far more stronger.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Iamblichos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 01:08:45 pm »

Dmitri has been tired of the same old vodka lately.
I'm new to succession forts in general, yes, but do all forts designed by multiple overseers inevitably degenerate into a body-filled labyrinth of chaos and despair like this? Or is this just a Battlefailed thing?

There isn't much middle ground between killed-by-dragon and never-seen-by-dragon.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 01:20:47 pm »

The Demons come out, take a look at Siberia... pause briefly, then head back home where it's at least warm.
Pages: 1 [2]