Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Reign of Kings - Sandbox Warbandlike with epic sick actions  (Read 870 times)

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Reign of Kings - Sandbox Warbandlike with epic sick actions
« on: March 21, 2015, 07:19:58 am »

Can't believe noone posted here about this game, it's so Bay 12 game.

Struggle to survive in a harsh medieval world. Hunt wildlife, mine resources, build structures, and craft weapons and armor in order to protect yourself. You may form a guild, bring war to all opposition, and try to seize the throne and become king!

Basicly sandbox with good crafting, open pvp, full loot, forming guilds, trying to survive, one can take over the ancient throne and become the king, taxing the land, other fighting for the throne, cuz of high taxes or just for fun.

Since you can pretty much customize your character build and make a little, fat characters i thought about forming some dwarfs guild on one server and make a dwarven kingdom.

Game costs around 20e on steam, i know we are all against piracy but if you are not sure if your pc can handle it you can download evil thing somewhere on the internet, just for the check if you can handle it tho, then buy it cuz its definitly worth it.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reign of Kings - Sandbox Warbandlike with epic sick actions
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 10:37:26 am »

Isn't the Dev the same as Starforge, which they utterly abandoned development off, disapointing many kickstarter(ers)?