Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: The Tale of the Game. A game of court intrigue, feuds and wars. Infinite spots.  (Read 8326 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Spoiler: If I may join. (click to show/hide)

You live, AGAIN! get done with all pressing matters and now are as a free as a bird. You are free to do whatever you want.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"Finally, I thought that would take forever. On to business!"

Find out who fought under the Duke against the Baron, and try to retain as many of them as I can, as my own force.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Elias Pig:

The bodyguard stood by and listened to the troublesome news that the Duke was telling Berren. Soon Oz volunteered to go up north to combat the raiders. Seeing such initiative being taken, Elias gave his own proposal as well to the Duke.
"Lord Guillem, if you need men to go down south, I'd be one willing to be one of those men. I may be more of fighter than a spy, but the stick on my back makes me look more like a traveler than a fighter."
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]