Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Requesting Photoshop Help.  (Read 651 times)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Requesting Photoshop Help.
« on: February 20, 2015, 04:40:41 pm »

Greetings,

This community gave me quite a lot and i would like to send back in return even if its not nearly enough in my book. But here is my situation, a good friend of mine is looking for a talented photoshop artist to make him a logo and work on some banners and stuff like that, nothing very fancy i would say. The work is paid, so you wont do anything for free and the only thing i can myself do is place you in contact with him. He has all the detail about payment and such.

If it is something that interests you please feel free to send me a PM and i will link you his email.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting Photoshop Help.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 05:49:24 pm »

Well i kinda tough this would be just a bit more popular, if you know how to work with photoshop you will basicly make money. Oh well.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?