Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Outdated Post  (Read 682 times)

DizzyCrash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Outdated Post
« on: February 22, 2015, 05:32:16 pm »

( Nothing )
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:04:55 pm by DizzyCrash »

DizzyCrash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Can You help me with my error log?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 05:36:59 pm »

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10612  I uploaded my broken game so anyone who wants to check out my raws can... I am really confused ware I have went wrong.

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 05:42:18 pm »

Well, it's very simple, you don't have any "COLOR" token on either of those two entries (BLACK or DEEPEST_BRUNETTE) and therefore it is probably also screwing up the entry that immediately proceeds it (JET_BLACK)

haha ... actually ... it looks like the message board used your [COLOR:BLACK] token to color your post, so, there's that.  But you're still missing  the COLOR: token on DEEPEST_BRUNETTE.

Unrecognized color "RAVEN" is because the actual name you gave it is "RAVEN_BLACK"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:47:00 pm by smakemupagus »

DizzyCrash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 05:58:49 pm »

Well, it's very simple, you don't have any "COLOR" token on either of those two entries (BLACK or DEEPEST_BRUNETTE) and therefore it is probably also screwing up the entry that immediately proceeds it (JET_BLACK)

haha ... actually ... it looks like the message board used your [COLOR:BLACK] token to color your post, so, there's that.  But you're still missing  the COLOR: token on DEEPEST_BRUNETTE.

Unrecognized color "RAVEN" is because the actual name you gave it is "RAVEN_BLACK"

Wow! that didnt take long, thank you, got to re-upload my mod now with the changes!

I am having another issue though, for some reason nobody seems to have hair styles described in my Castes, I have been playing humans and not a single one of them have curly or long or any of the details, why not?