Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Who is worse and why: jealousy and anger edition  (Read 6555 times)

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
Re: Who is worse and why: jealousy and anger edition
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2015, 08:35:00 am »

I suppose that attacking the guy instead of the girl show a bit of forward thinking : he's less likely to cause serious injuries that way, and if he doesn't go overboard, it's likely that he'll cause none.
In contrast, hitting a girl can result in pretty serious injuries very fast, especially since they also have a lighter bone structure. I guess that's my answer.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2015, 09:54:50 am »

Gosh Sexist.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2015, 10:46:58 am »

Consequences are not really commitments.  Punishment via laws or social exclusion is a deterrent to abnormal behaviors.  Or well, behaviors that the society wants to stamp out/minimize.
... You could find new friends... somewhere, in the case of social exclusion.

Gosh Sexist.
Hah...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2015, 12:12:29 pm »

In the first case beating up the other guy is worse. The worst thing about cheating is the breech of trust, and there was no trust to breech between the boyfriend and the other guy.

In the second comparison I'd say it's equal given the information I have, but either could be worse depending on how serious of a relationship and how close of a friendship it is.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]