Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: The United Assembly OOC - Bureaucracy, Red Tape, Charters (8 Players Needed!)  (Read 10785 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

I think it would be reasonable for some countries to put forth new delegates after that leave of absence. Since people seem to be interested in this still, I'll go ahead and ask anyone who will still represent their nation to post in this thread, and whoever doesn't, we can look around for replacements. It's only been a few months, so it shouldn't be too disruptive to the flow of the game. Global politics may seem like they happen quickly, but really their pace is glacial. Most likely things haven't changed in the world that much since the United Assembly last convened.

@hector13: I just went off to do other things when people stopped posting in the thread. All my games were dead so I didn't have much reason to stay. I was talking about the United Assembly to a friend, that's why I came back and posted.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 01:35:54 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

I'm still here.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, well, that leaves our honorable Supreme Representative Robert, and the delegates of New Gavalon, Tirina, Olmis, Ordia, and Brennar. I assume since GUNINANRUNIN said that the game took too much time that he doesn't wish to continue playing. I'll send a PM to the rest and we'll get around to replacing them.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I'm not here.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... should I... remove you from the list of players?
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Alright, well, that leaves our honorable Supreme Representative Robert, and the delegates of New Gavalon, Tirina, Olmis, Ordia, and Brennar. I assume since GUNINANRUNIN said that the game took too much time that he doesn't wish to continue playing. I'll send a PM to the rest and we'll get around to replacing them.
Yeah take me out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Yes.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, we are only missing statements from Jiharo, Iituem, and Varee. Iituem hasn't been seen in a while and didn't post much anyway so I'll count him out too. I certainly hope Jiharo can still play, I found his little GIF quite charming.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, it looks like we need 8 people! We can probably start with less than that if all the countries that currently have executive power get filled.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

So are we continuing from the place we left off, or starting over?

Also, I deleted my wincon :D I hope you still have it Squeegy...

I'm playing as Zimiateos.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I was planning on continuing where we left off, but I suppose that's up to you. I still have all your win conditions and such.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I personally favour starting over, but I'm quite happy to continue where we left off, should everyone else decide to do so.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Starting over with fewer players might make the game more streamlined.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Perhaps, but fewer players also means less contention, and people are more likely to sit on all the committees.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Jiharo

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Lurker
    • View Profile

Sorry, I'm out. It was fun.
All your goblin bone bolts, suddenly rising up in vengeance...
I wonder ... is it smart amunition or dumb amunition?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]