Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Baccano! The RTD! [looking for players]  (Read 1032 times)

Aurnyx

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Baccano! The RTD! [looking for players]
« on: July 29, 2015, 06:01:58 pm »

The year is 1931, prohibition is in it's last years, organized crime is at all time high and still classy. But, you don't have to concern yourself with all that drama, for you just boarded the trans continental express named (unfortunately) The Flying Pussyfoot, the must luxurious train from Chicago to New York City. And nothing bad can happen to you here right? Right? Wrong! Not one, but two hostile groups are fighting for control over the train. No one is safe anymore, and with no signs of help your own survival is in your hands. Who will live through this most horrifying event? Play and find out in Baccano The RTD!

This RTD is based upon the world of Baccano!. Though this game will take place in similar settings to Baccano!, I will be more focused on recreating the feel and atmosphere, rather than the events or characters. There will also be more supernatural elements than in Baccano!, including some from Durarara!!, as they seem to share a continuity and style. It will be a mixture of an arena and a mission based RTD. My hope for this game is to tell a story about awesome characters doing suitably amazing things, and I hope we all can work together to make this a memorable and great game!

Spoiler: basic mechanics (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: factions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: current players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: waitlist (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:31:44 pm by Aurnyx »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Baccano! The RTD! [looking for players]
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 06:19:08 pm »

Name: Francois Du Gris
Appearance: A frenchman with a cold calculating demeanor. Hes middle aged, but still quite fit, has grey hair, pale skin, grey eyes and wears a nice grey suit.
Color of speech: Orange with purple glow

Badass: 3
Luck: 3
Presence: 2
Bravery: 2
Awareness: 3.

Faction: he is the leader of some gang, which is planning on making some sort of robbery or something on the train.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:00:13 pm by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 10:33:32 pm »

Name: Vladimir Denisovich
Appearance: A Soviet Russian dressed in very professional wear (whatever that was in those times). He is both secretive and imposing.
Color of speech: Red

Badass: 2
Luck: 2
Presence: 4
Bravery: 3
Awareness: 1

Faction: He is the leader of a faction of Soviet spies sent to derail the train as a distraction. (If they are on the back)
Feel free to suggest other motives.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:39:57 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 07:12:53 pm »

Bump.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 07:34:44 pm »

Hey just kidding. I can no longer play this game. Very sorry about that.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.