Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Collapse(IC)  (Read 1498 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Collapse(IC)
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2014, 11:12:56 pm »

(9 on 1d12)The Rich Fools successfully talk down the Security Guards, But they are still brandishing weapons.

Your Chemists tell you that they can use 3 chemicals to make 1 Improvised Firebomb It will take a while for them to research any other recipes.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2014, 07:10:17 pm »

Invite the security guards back to the Chemistry Lab and ask them if we can have a tour of their facility.

Have the Chemists begin researching sleeping gas and create one firebomb. Arm one of the unarmed security guards with the fire bomb.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 06:39:30 am »

Let's see if the chemists can create stuff like basic medical stuff and.... sarin. Not at all for brutally murdering everybody. Nope, not at all.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 12:20:00 am »

(Bumpty bump)

Perhaps we should check if the security guards have any leader and communicate with him/her instead of all of the security guards at once.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2014, 01:28:29 pm »

(Bumpty bump)

Perhaps we should check if the security guards have any leader and communicate with him/her instead of all of the security guards at once.
Let's see if the chemists can create stuff like basic medical stuff and.... sarin. Not at all for brutally murdering everybody. Nope, not at all.
1+to both of these
Pages: 1 [2]