Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Back to School (Post Apocalyptic TSG)  (Read 1211 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Back to School (Post Apocalyptic TSG)
« on: January 17, 2015, 04:11:23 am »

In the olden days, there was news of a school opening up, a prestigious school staffed by geniuses and providing the latest tech the world had to offer. And they were enrolling! Your family enrolled you, and through sheer luck you've been chosen. The school was to be finished somewhere in the far future, so to fix this problem the school had a cryochamber built, the first of its kind, to house you until the school was finished.

Name:

Subjects: (Your skills. You have 10 points to assign, the highest being 5 points on a single skill.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Perks: (Pick one!)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mechanics (click to show/hide)

The School City is based on Kill La Kill, where schools are somehow world powers and your status is based on how well you do in school.

EDIT: Split Literature, Arts, Music into Literature, Arts and Music, Performance. Also added a new perk called Star Material.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 04:38:08 am by Cheesecake »
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Back to School (Post Apocalyptic TSG)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 05:35:42 am »

Name: Aiesha Johnson

Subjects: (Your skills. You have 10 points to assign, the highest being 5 points on a single skill.)
Mathematics (2) (Useful for business and calculation. If you want to be a merchant in the new world, this is useful. Easier to fit in with the Geeks.)

Sciences (1) (Useful for creating weapons, buildings and machines. If you want to thrive in the apocalyptic school world, this is useful. Easier to fit in with the Geeks.)

PE (0) (Useful for fighting, running, climbing and parkour. If you want to live to fight everyday then this is for you. Easier to fit in with the Jocks.)

Literature, Arts (3) (Useful for creating art and books for selling. If you want to hone your skills and become famous and rich, this is useful for you. Easier to fit in with the Goths.)

Music, Performance (2) (Useful for acting and singing. If you want to become a star and make your name known to the world, this is useful for you. Easier to fit in with the Goths and Cool Kids.)

Social Skills (2) (If you want to make friends, this is useful for you! Sweet talk better and faster! Easier to fit in with everyone, especially the Cool Kids.)
Perk: Strong Identity
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 10:42:13 am »

((Is this dead? Please don't let it be dead.))
Black lives matter.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 05:22:48 pm »

This didn't really get much interest when I posted it. If some more people wanna start this up, then I'll probably get a post up by Sunday or something.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.