Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: You are a wanderer in the Land of Darruth  (Read 912 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
You are a wanderer in the Land of Darruth
« on: January 14, 2015, 10:45:00 am »

OK OK OK, I know what some of you are thinking and yes I am a lazy fool concerning the updates of my other games, But I'll update Saturday so don't you worry. This game is largely an attempt by me to crash-course the setting for my book I'm planning on writing and it's also an SG so no multiple player characters. Anyways the Planet used to be an isolated colony of an extremely high tech human empire and over the centuries it spread across the World and did all sorts of High Tech stuff but then a solar flare wiped out the Colony's electricity and then several plagues decimated the Human population. Several hundred years later most of the world is desert and swampland because the Humans couldn't control the Terraforming process anymore, The People have devolved into a Medieval Level Society and the Relics of the Colony are regarded as Magic because there isn't another way to explain them. Anyways pick a race and name for the main character.

Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)

Alright then.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a wanderer in the Land of Darruth
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 10:54:19 am »

The Relics
We are Sally to our equals, or the steel mistress to the lesser beings.
Edit: we where a robo-bar maid mark 2000.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:03:51 am by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 10:33:00 am »

Very well.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You wake up and see a strange little man with a screwdriver and makeshift safety goggles tinkering with your inner circuitry. Upon seeing you awaken he jumps back and then grins."Greetings Machine, My name is William Ebeneezer the Third, And I am the most skilled Wizard around these parts! Of course considering that I'm located in the ruins of an old Tavern in the middle of the Northern deserts it's not much of an achievement. Either way I've been needing a Golem to assist me with several errands and it was surely a blessing to find your shattered chassis in the middle of a Tavern of all things! Anyways what was your function before the Fall of the Ancients?"

You are currently very confused and can't feel anything apart from your head, What do you tell William?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 10:35:08 am »

(Also guys my Internets on the fritz and I doubt that I'll be able to update the Eldritch Thread but I'll attempt to update the Mage Group thread.)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 04:09:41 pm »

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG