Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Conscript [Sci-Fi TSG]  (Read 594 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Conscript [Sci-Fi TSG]
« on: December 22, 2014, 08:27:14 am »

You've been waiting in line for hours on end. The air is stuffy and hot, as is the norm on Mars. No matter how much terraforming they worked on the red planet it still remained red and sweltering. Your clothes were already sweaty by the time you got to the registration office this morning, and it only got worse by noon. Thankfully, you finally arrive at the front of the desk, headed by an aging Martian woman writing something on a pad of paper. You steal a brief glance from her, and she hands you a paper.

Reading it you realize its a registration form. "Fill that out later." The adjutant disappears below her desk and reemerges with a tag, a stamp and a uniform. "It's your only one, so don't bother washing it. You don't want to go training naked." She waves you away.

You head to a nearby desk to fill out your form.

NAME:
AGE: [Conscription required for ages 15-25 for training. All older Martians will be placed in factories and farms. Children will be taken and indoctrinated.]

There is an area for your photo.
APPEARANCE:

Return the form to the nearest adjutant after completion and report to [HARPER CAMP] within 24 hours of submission. Mars thanks you for your service.

Some background info:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.