Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: AGES {Worldbuilding Suggestion Game}  (Read 1427 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: AGES {Worldbuilding Suggestion Game}
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 05:05:16 am »

Make cave systems and fill them with Antmen.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 05:25:22 am »

Piss on the dwarves and say it was Armok that actually pissed on the dwarves, when secretly, unbeknownst to the pissed-on dwarves, WE are the ones that actually pissed on the now pissed-on and pissed off dwarves.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2014, 10:27:09 am »

Create a race of asexually reproducing metallic humanoid deities gifted with magic and specifically designed to hunt and cull the populations of reproducing deities to manageable numbers. Because this isn't turning into what that other game was going to.

Do this now.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2014, 11:07:28 am »

Create a race of asexually reproducing metallic humanoid deities gifted with magic and specifically designed to hunt and cull the populations of reproducing deities to manageable numbers. Because this isn't turning into what that other game was going to.

Do this now.

Yes
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 01:32:48 pm »

Do this now.

Yes

Well I don't want the deity population to get to out of control so I agree.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2014, 06:55:39 pm »

Bump?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2014, 06:20:18 pm »

Make a new planet.  This planet is made entirely out of cheese. It is further away from the sun than the other planet
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!
Pages: 1 [2]