Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The megabeasts are learning the value of teamwork.  (Read 1172 times)

Gallahan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The megabeasts are learning the value of teamwork.
« on: October 04, 2014, 11:57:26 am »

So I was running around in my world asking people for the whereabouts of the titans who have destroyed multiple hamlets when I noticed one peculiarity: they're all originating from the same location all away across the map. Curious, I loaded up my game on the Legends viewer and...

Spoiler: My mind was blown (click to show/hide)

In that one space is apparently an entire fraternity of titans. All ready to defend their brethren should one ever get attacked by a foolish adventurer such as I. My adventurer cries now not because he slaughtered his family and friends at the behest of a cruel God, but because of the beauty of brotherhood these Titans share.

Bonus: the best demon I've ever seen. Love that she's associated with rulership.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: The megabeasts are learning the value of teamwork.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 12:35:25 am »

It is terrifying
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.