Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How will the turn order go after the last one is done?

Loop turn order
- 2 (50%)
Roll for it
- 1 (25%)
Make suggestion (post)
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: November 17, 2014, 07:13:19 pm

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Carnagecrafts: Story of the Nameless Nomads  (Read 16786 times)

PsychoAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • My silliness is our saving grace.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Carnagecrafts: Story of the Nameless Nomads
« Reply #165 on: December 19, 2014, 11:38:51 pm »

I could take the turn. If NCommander or Wickys don't show. Maybe Taupe will join us, as he's done pretty well in other places. Join us Taupe!
Our forward thinking overseer at the time devised a way in which werebeasts can live in peace with other dwarves by utilizing the mysterious magical properties of soap!

Quote from: PsychoAngel on January 19, 2016
Don't worry. I've got extremely volatile exploding fish.
My friends and I say a lot of fun things to each other.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2014, 01:52:08 am »

No... my brain.. Doomforest... it hurts... this fort... it makes no sence... can't think... need a break...

Luftwaffle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 22, 2014, 07:29:02 pm »

I don't mind taking up the fort, if you need someone. I recently started playing DF again after not playing since 30.11 or so, so that should be !!fun!!.

PsychoAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • My silliness is our saving grace.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 22, 2014, 09:37:53 pm »

I don't mind at all! Do as you like and I'll update the OP if there are no objections.
Our forward thinking overseer at the time devised a way in which werebeasts can live in peace with other dwarves by utilizing the mysterious magical properties of soap!

Quote from: PsychoAngel on January 19, 2016
Don't worry. I've got extremely volatile exploding fish.
My friends and I say a lot of fun things to each other.

wickys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2014, 10:12:14 am »

Yeah I'm not gonna do the fort anymore :(

College and tests are happening.

Sorry guys.
Make it an epic fort!

Luftwaffle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 25, 2014, 04:42:31 pm »

I pulled up to the site about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the wagon 'Yo dorf, smell ya later'
I pondered on dwarves, mines, and shafts
for I'd finally arrived,
To sit on my throne, Overseer of CarnageCrafts

-Luftwaffle Stibmerdastot

Quarterly Update #1

7th Obsidian, 122
For some reason or another, I, Luftwaffle Stibmerdastot, have been given control over the future of Carnagecrafts! While I question the wisdom of giving an 18 year old such power, I don't mind it. First, Carnagecrafts, then, the world!

Wow, I'm king of the jackasses. Awesome.

Carnagecrafts is a bustling fortress of 139, with nearly 40 idlers at the time of my inaugeration. We'll see about that! There's work that needs to be done around here, and I'll be thrown in magma before I do any of it myself. But first, it seems this fort is in dire need of defensive renovations. There seems to be a large number of half-completed things lying about as well.

1st Granite, 123
Construction on the battle entrance of the fortress has been more or less completed! In times of danger, the interior door of the main entrance can be closed, redirecting traffic through a long corridor strewn with marksdorf fortifications and ballistas. That said, I can't help but think that a bridge that goes down on the dwarf side of the hallway is just asking for an accident.

2nd Granite, 123
W-what?! A werelizard? In MY fortress? So that's who this 'Sold' fellow is. Well, he doesn't seem to be doing any harm. In other news progress on sprucing up this fortress is going well. Often fewer than a dozen dwarves stand idle in my halls.

15th Granite, 123
Ugh. A caravan of Elves have arrived. Bet they've got junk. I'd love to find out, if my broker would stop sleeping and taking breaks!

23rd Granite, 123
Huzzah! A migrant wave! 23 new workers for the fortress. And by workers, I mean warriors - it's time to flesh out our military! The elves didn't have anything remarkable, but we traded two items for 5000 urists worth of food, clothing, and animals.

27th Slate, 123
After the elves left, little has happened. Ablel Likotribar has claimed a craftsdwarf's workshop. I suspect his hard work will yield something of little use. Currently, efforts are being made to dig deep, to the bottom of the map! Additionally, PsychoAngel is going to town on my room. I question his taste in art, though.

27th Slate, 123
A deeper cavern has been discovered! It appears to be full of bloodthorns. Shame the elves are upset at our logging. To risk war or not...

11th Felsite, 123
It appears that one of the caverns now has a new occupant. Strangely, my advisors don't have a clue as to where he might be.

18th Felsite, 123
Raw adamantine has been discovered, 139 urists deep! Unfortunately, it's not the time to celebrate.
It comes.

After sounding the alarm, three of our number fell fleeing the monster in the climb to the fortress, while our guards stand their ground at the entrance. Sadly, it would do no good to fight it in the stairs. Strangely, the beast seemed content to kill only three dwarves before mysteriously slinking back to the darkness it came from. The stairs have been blocked off with a bridge, and a more direct, alternate route to the adamantine deposit will be dug.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 04:51:35 pm by Luftwaffle »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]