Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vamp/Necro Combo Question  (Read 1338 times)

srifenbyxp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Vamp/Necro Combo Question
« on: August 18, 2014, 03:36:13 am »

If I become a Necromancer first can I later drink the blood of a vampire thus becoming both along with the stat boost vampire gives? I know once you become a necromancer your stats are locked in but not sure even if you become a vampire while being a necromancer your stats still wouldn't change. Speaking of which is it even possible to go all the way to god mode and be a necromance/werebeast/vampire all at the same time?

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Vamp/Necro Combo Question
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 03:52:03 am »

You can be a necromancer and a vampire at the same time. You can also be a werebeast and a necromancer at the same time. But you cannot be a vampire and a werebeast at the same time.

Your physical stats only become locked in the sense that you can no longer increase them through training. Special increases such as the ones granted by vampirism should still affect you. But if you are worried, then become a vampire first, then a necromancer. Normally I'd recommend becoming a vampire first anyways, as undead are supposed to be neutral to beings that cannot age such as necromancers and vampires, but with the current morale bugs the undead are still likely to attack you anyways.

§k

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 04:26:39 am »

Does vampire-necromancer need to drink fresh blood?
All of them are wearing copper and Iron masks saying "in a time before time somebody attacked somebody"

Show undead posts since last visit.

sv-esk

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry for my bad english
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 07:40:24 am »

Does vampire-necromancer need to drink fresh blood?
Becoming a necromancer after becoming a vampire does not remove your bloodthirst.

§k

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 02:28:41 am »

That's bad news. So I have to raid the tower the hard way.
All of them are wearing copper and Iron masks saying "in a time before time somebody attacked somebody"

Show undead posts since last visit.