Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Post tantrum meeting?  (Read 728 times)

YAHG

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Post tantrum meeting?
« on: August 12, 2014, 01:22:57 pm »

Alot of people are dead/ have been haunting the fortress for a while, the migrants didn't show up happy either :)

Miner tantrums then I notice him in a meeting with my expedition leader. Is he giving my miner a firm talking to or something?

Seems pretty cool to me!

Rafatio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Post tantrum meeting?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 01:34:11 pm »

Most likely the other way around, the miner complains about something to the major. Depending on personality, "complaining" might be crying or yelling. Check both their thoughts after the meeting.

When I opened the wrong bridge and let my werebison loose I feared the worst again, he ran straight to the major, yelled at him for a while then went back to his lever pulling job before the moon changed. Meetings are awesome :D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 01:40:00 pm by Rafatio »

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 01:51:03 pm »

Quote from: Dwarf Fortress Wiki
Unhappy civilians sometimes schedule their own meetings with the Leader in order to yell at him or her. The leader will use a social skill, either Consoler or Pacifier, to calm the unhappy dwarf. The results of this depend on the leader's skill level.

I like to think of them as dwarven therapy sessions.
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

YAHG

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 05:30:07 pm »

Nice :)), not sure why I thought it was the other way around, especially since I have seen those thoughts before :P.