Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Small (ISG)  (Read 3701 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Small (ISG)
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2014, 02:00:16 am »

"Ay, but the *dragon* having rewards is another matter, and it's not like I could keep hold of any part of the treasure against your will even if I were so inclined."
+1
+1
+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2014, 01:17:02 pm »

"Ay, but the *dragon* having rewards is another matter, and it's not like I could keep hold of any part of the treasure against your will even if I were so inclined."
+1
+1
+1

+1
+1
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2014, 01:20:46 pm »

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2014, 02:19:05 pm »

A greedy light appears in the dwarf's eyes. Yes... a dragon's treasure would be great indeed... with such power, the halfmen could never stand against us. Very well. We shall forge a great blade with which to slay this dragon. Come back to the mountain when the moon is above it tomorrow night, and you shall have the honour of guiding us to its lair.
The dwarf hands you the torch and tells you to show yourself out. He and the other two dwarves leave the circle of light, you hear the sound of a hammer striking metal in the distance. You and Ror'shol are now alone.
You sense that the moon has just risen over the mountain, so you have exactly a day before you are expected back.

What do you do?

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2014, 02:31:54 pm »

Go to the east of the mountains.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2014, 03:43:37 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2014, 02:22:38 am »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2014, 12:37:50 pm »

You continue east, chasing the moon. Before long, you come to a stone wall. Light spilling from a doorway in the wall makes the nearby night as bright as day. A watcher hails you from atop the wall.
Hello, traveller! If you come in peace, then welcome to the Half-Men's lands! If you come in league with the violence of the dwarves, leave now and do not return!

What do you do?

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2014, 12:39:01 pm »

"I come in peace, a traveler from the west".

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2014, 03:14:15 pm »

"I come in peace, a traveler from the west".
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2014, 05:41:42 pm »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 2 [3]