Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: CEF: The Labyrinth of Sa-Rosal: IC Thread  (Read 9994 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: CEF: The Labyrinth of Sa-Rosal: IC Thread
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2014, 11:32:05 am »

:It would be easier to say what hasn't he been hiding from us. Which are his presence, this place, and his pay. Or part of it. Anyways, I'm Harold Coronas, adventurer extraordinaire.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2014, 11:34:53 am »

: "Oh, I'm sure he's kept many secrets. Comes with the territory after all."
He didn't seem offended or even slightly surprised by the offhand mention of keeping things hidden.

: "Anyway, name's Harlan. Don't expect much talking from me."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2014, 11:47:55 am »

Hector crossed his arms on his chest and said nothing.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2014, 11:49:58 am »

The professor nodded to Votel, Harold and Harlan.
: "I am Professor Eylane F'saiya, one of the lead Professors here at At-Ilm. Charmed. As to who I assume is your employer.." F'saiya glanced over to Clive, who faced away, massaging his temples,  "His name, as I said, is Clive. He's an agent of sorts between the colleges of Wyscal and At-Ilm. As you can probably tell, he takes his job quite seriously, unlike some fool apprentices here." The professor looked back at the vine-covered door with a hint of irritation, "Lately, though, he's been tasked with a couple-"

: "Professor, if I may-" Clive interjected quickly. Smirking, F'saiya glanced back to him and gestured for him to speak. With a sigh, Clive continued, "The first portion of your job is complete. I have the reward prepared right here." Clive lowered the bag from his shoulder, and after rummaging through it, pulled out a smaller sack, "However, I have mentioned that there is a followup to this. Professor?"

F'saiya gave a half-laugh before looking at the mercenaries again.
: "Hah, I take it Clive hasn't filled you in about the Collegiate of At-Ilm then?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2014, 11:58:33 am »

:He takes his job very seriously. Didn't open his mouth about any of this until after someone else mentions it.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2014, 03:45:19 pm »

"N-no, ma'am, he has not informed us much of anything..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 23, 2014, 12:28:50 pm »

: "Ahah, I suppose I should give you all the short version." The professor snapped her fingers and paced over to one of the windows facing out into the crater, "At-Ilm has stood for as long as history remembers, ever since it was discovered centuries ago. The ruins have held much in the way of secrets, such that the first men and women to come here established a permanent residency. From there, many of the brightest minds were brought to this place, and formed the Collegiate of At-Ilm." F'saiya checked one of the vines near the window, then turned to the party, "The college is currently led by nine professors and their understudies, amidst the plentiful apprentices that rummage around, trying to pry knowledge where they can. I'd mention more, but I sense dear Clive is getting antsy." F'saiya smiled at Clive, who only returned a stern look.

: "Regardless, lately we've had a bit of a problem. A month ago, my understudy has been kidnapped. I know who did it. Professor Sa-Rosal, our lead researcher on the crystals that form here, has been holed up in one of the sealed wings of At-Ilm. Apprentices have been disappearing sporadically ever since, the other Professors are all either cowards or idiots, and I need someone to get down there and hold him accountable."

Clive cleared his throat.
: "I was sent by officials at Wyscal academy to investigate, both due to my skillset, and general apathy amongst the Collegiate to the problem. Problem is, the sealed wing that Sa-Rosal has been holed up into has been known to be dangerous. For that, I require extra assistance."

F'saiya chuckled to herself.
: "You could have easily taken some apprentices down with you, they would be more than eager."

: "Not reliable enough. I need assurance they wouldn't run at the first sight of trouble, or try to investigate something they shouldn't." Clive sighed, turning to the party, "As you might suspect, this is the follow up I had mentioned. The objective is to find, question, and if necessary apprehend Sa-Rosal. As for a rewards, I will be able to pull some favors to ensure you are well compensated."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2014, 03:47:09 pm »

Yeah there's no way in hell that I'm going back with just the money from the first job. Catching a rogue scholar? This'll be a cakewalk.

"I'm in."

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2014, 04:50:47 pm »

"I'm in."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2014, 06:16:44 pm »

Atrisse nodded unsteadily. So these were professors! They could probably help her, then...but...probably not until after this Sa-Rosal was found...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2014, 10:01:52 pm »

Elliotte was still off-balance from the fire, the stairs, the transition, and everything else. She nodded, but stayed alert.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2014, 11:57:29 pm »

No way in hell was Harlan going to miss out on this. He nodded once but stayed off to the side, away from the others.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 24, 2014, 01:54:52 am »

Hector nodded as well but remained silent once more.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]