Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Zombie Battles will never be the same!  (Read 991 times)

Bartholomew The Pious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zombie Battles will never be the same!
« on: July 17, 2014, 05:49:43 pm »

But war, war never changes. From claw and fang to sharpened steel, men immortalized will find new things to kill each other with.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:51:26 pm by Bartholomew The Pious »
I can't quote for squat, but this is very true. Credit to PTTG?? for this insightful comment.
~Haven & Hearth has always been a terrible game with great promise. That promise kind of faded away, and now it's mainly a way for a few dedicated scumbags to annoy the few new people who drift in.~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Zombie Battles will never be the same!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 06:10:24 pm »

I take it that is a corpse fighting a goblin ambush?

Bartholomew The Pious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 07:00:44 pm »

I take it that is a corpse fighting a goblin ambush?
Oh yeah I noticed that too but, no no no see how these goblins are corpses though

It must've been an ambush that turned undead from the many necromancers that decided to attack me, and maybe thought otherwise. Unless the World is not smart enough to do something like that, this is a necromancer ambush vs a 'siege'. Each of these forces came with their own announcement, "The Dead walk" for [RACE] Hammerman Corpse and "The enemy has come to lay siege" for [NAME]'s Corpse. And if one of each dies, the dead force dies with 'goblin mangled corpse' and the enemy force 'Goblin Hammerman Corpse'

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 07:04:06 pm by Bartholomew The Pious »
I can't quote for squat, but this is very true. Credit to PTTG?? for this insightful comment.
~Haven & Hearth has always been a terrible game with great promise. That promise kind of faded away, and now it's mainly a way for a few dedicated scumbags to annoy the few new people who drift in.~

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 07:06:28 pm »

I once had a double siege, necromancer and goblin.  This was back in .34.11, and my unprepared fortress was wiped from the face of the world.  The problem was a few stealthed necromancers that revived every corpse they found.

Bartholomew The Pious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 07:26:29 pm »

I once had a double siege, necromancer and goblin.  This was back in .34.11, and my unprepared fortress was wiped from the face of the world.  The problem was a few stealthed necromancers that revived every corpse they found.
Now expect in thine immediate vicinity triple sieges, even quadruple sieges! with these new-fangled bandit invasions/separatist necromancer bandits.