Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: You see clear tracks of a human right eyelid in the dust. It leads west  (Read 2458 times)

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh? How can anyone move by touching the ground only with his eyelid? Was he dragged, while his head was banging against the ground?
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Wastedlabor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, he was clearly a human lasher.
He stole an onion. Off with his head.
I wonder, what would they do if someone killed their king.
Inevitable, who cares. Now an onion...

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The game has amusing errors like this. There's been cases of climbing people leaving eye marks on the walls IIRC.
I think they might have been prone, maybe without the ability to stand. In which case, it seems, the current population, when on the ground, uses its eyes/eyelids to drag themselves on the ground. Lends a whole new meaning to what can happen 'in the blink of an eye'.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You mean, lying on the stomach, slowly dragging forward by... blinking? Might be.
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You mean, lying on the stomach, slowly dragging forward by... blinking? Might be.

Of course, that is entirely logical, is it not? I mean, they fight with every other bodypart, so that's practically their only option!
It's not like they might roll, slither, use their neck/arms/legs/toes/fingers/pecs/stomach muscles/whatever else there is in a body.

There's only one question now. How do the undead move when on the ground? Especially the resurrected arms/hands.
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Baijiu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't necromancers resurrect body parts? I've been attacked by rotten skin and wads of hair in one of my fortresses before.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Don't necromancers resurrect body parts? I've been attacked by rotten skin and wads of hair in one of my fortresses before.

Yep, they do. In fact, I had a couple of heads to resurrect with my adventurer Vampire Necromancer Lord.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Of course they resurrect them! But they can't resurrect anything that can't GRASP. So no eyelids. Though I'd love to look at what sort of tracks a head leaves. Though I think they levitate...
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

quekwoambojish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOOOL
Eye see what you did there...

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LOOOL
Eye see what you did there...

Pannin' ten dead?

RabblerouserGT

• Bay Watcher
  • ETHIC:NONBELIEVER:SHUN
    • View Profile

Perhaps a result of a necromancer?

..and then the child Praiseincest shall be dipped in the river of Pregnantjuices! Rejoice! The son of Armok has been born!
My dwarf worships the goddess of suicide. This can only bode well.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile

You've won an award for the best response to anything ever. Please redeem your coupon at the nearest post office.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

RabblerouserGT

• Bay Watcher
  • ETHIC:NONBELIEVER:SHUN
    • View Profile

You've won an award for the best response to anything ever. Please redeem your coupon at the nearest post office.
... that... took me the longest time to get that.

..and then the child Praiseincest shall be dipped in the river of Pregnantjuices! Rejoice! The son of Armok has been born!
My dwarf worships the goddess of suicide. This can only bode well.