Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Forever modest adventurer?  (Read 779 times)

TheCritsyBear

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a masterful engraving of an avatar.
    • View Profile
Forever modest adventurer?
« on: July 14, 2014, 12:56:22 pm »

I've been playing this adventurer for a long while, slaying many bandit lords who didn't even try to fight back and titans who have done nothing wrong, yet still he refuses to speak of any of it. Nothing appears in his pool of incidents he can spread the news of.

Additionally, he seems to be perpetually covered in tears.

When he boasts about his past violent acts, he only brings up when he punched a generic street goblin so hard his chest caved in. Never the giant fire-spitting monsters he's wrestled, or camps of bad guys.
I had to create a new account for my own reasons, I was once a Bay Watcher like you. Now I am but a lowly Escaped Lunatic.

Vorox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forever modest adventurer?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 12:57:54 pm »

This is just caused by bugs, it will get fixed.
Vorox likes gremlins for their tears.

Dyret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 01:07:43 pm »

Caving someone's chest in with your fist is pretty epic, though, he should be bragging!

TheCritsyBear

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a masterful engraving of an avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 01:11:17 pm »

Caving someone's chest in with your fist is pretty epic, though, he should be bragging!
I think the "Heavy attack" modifier might be a little TOO heavy.
I had to create a new account for my own reasons, I was once a Bay Watcher like you. Now I am but a lowly Escaped Lunatic.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 02:05:33 pm »

I think the "Heavy attack" modifier might be a little TOO heavy.

It's not, of itself. It's based on your Strength and skills. You can have a Heavy sword attack merely bruise a muscle sometimes.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.