Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Unable to sign into mantis board, have bug report  (Read 640 times)

SimRobert2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Unable to sign into mantis board, have bug report
« on: July 28, 2014, 06:22:49 pm »

Okay, I cannot sign into my mantis account. I have tried to recover my password, but it says that the information I used did not match any account. BUT, when i went to use my account name and only email account, i get the "That account is already in use." So, I wanted to ask: I have a fortress I want to reclaim that has its history as "xxx" has reclaimed this in 1050." The year is 1050 now.  I try to take over the reclaim, but the game crashes.  Where would I submit this if i have problems logging in?

GavJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to sign into mantis board, have bug report
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 12:03:27 am »

You would submit it on the mantis board.

Just make a new account, no big deal. With different email. (https://www.guerrillamail.com/)
Cauliflower Labs – Geologically realistic world generator devblog

Dwarf fortress in 50 words: You start with seven alcoholic, manic-depressive dwarves. You build a fortress in the wilderness where EVERYTHING tries to kill you, including your own dwarves. Usually, your chief imports are immigrants, beer, and optimism. Your chief exports are misery, limestone violins, forest fires, elf tallow soap, and carved kitten bone.