Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lord of War IC Thread  (Read 2625 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Lord of War IC Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 04:14:12 pm »

''Well yeah, we're not doubting that Samael exists, it's to whether it has hostile intentions now. Naturally we continue our duty as much as deal with this.'' Sensing that further discussion would likely be pointless, Cale nodded his head slightly, taking a step back towards the exit. ''I think that is all I have to say. I will keep in contact and tell you my findings as they arrive. I bid thee well!''

With that, Cale turned and left.

(I haven't worked out my orders yet, will get on that momentarily)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 06:54:36 pm »

Harrith watches Cale go, shaking his head slightly, speaking softly- almost to himself.
"Young, and new to the position. Well, he'll learn soon enough. God knows, I did."
He sighs again, and shrugs, slumping slightly. "Politics..."

Turning back to the Shadow, he straightens back up, his tone returning to business-like.
"Did you have anything else to address, Lord Shadow?"
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 06:33:59 pm »

The Shadow simply shakes their head once more and continues out. There was much to be done, and organized.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 10:09:24 am »

Shrugging, Harrith turns and launches himself skyward, heading for Togarini.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 12:03:03 pm »

The spoilers contain information for that character only.

The first month of the year passes with nothing interesting happening. At least for the public eye. But meanwhile imperial organizations are working to the best of their abilities. The Inquisition is trying to keep their usual routine, in order to prevent Samael from becoming suspicious, but Nathaniel, the organization of supernatural investigators of the Church, is looking everywhere for more information about Samael.

At the core of the Empire, Lord of War Cale is starting a campaign to promote police forces into militar peacekeeping units. However, Prince Albert Daorland of Galgados has privately complained about what he sees as meddling into his own functions and rights. The recruitment campaign is expected to be finished by the start of March.

Spoiler: Lord of War Cale (click to show/hide)

In the South, training and the establishment of roads in Kashmir progresses. For now the Engineers have started to build some fortifications in the coast near the main ports of the nation. Acording to Rhapsodos reports, the locals could make for good scouts and guerrilla units. Apolyon investigations on Nanwe continue, but some of the local tribes have warned the Arbiter about hidden dangers in the jungle. Fortifications in Togarini are improved under Kerberos supervision, but at least 5 more months will be needed before some important improvements are made.

In the cold North, The Shadow of the Emperor has established his base of operations in Moth. The number of troops has made the population of the Principalty get worried, but for the first time in centuries, people in the villages of the Principalty feel safe. Arbiter Arkain, acting as the public face of the Shadow, has managed to keep tension from rising due to the amount of foreign troops in Goldar, Haufman and Hendell. Meanwhile Abiter Laross is somehow managing to keep Gabriel's Archcancellor, Phaion's Council and Dwanholf's Prince from complaining due to the rivalry between this three Principalties. At least for a year, the Princes will try to focus their attention away from this issue.

Spoiler: Shadow of the Emperor (click to show/hide)

In Eurakia recruitment keeps going at a steady pace. In Dafne the recruitment is slow, but it will probably be completed by March. Itzi is a different matter, and many tribesmen warriors volunteer to join the army, but training them into cohesive units means that at least one more month is required. In Pristina, recruitment of scouts is slow, but the Prince promises veteran scouts for the army of the Lord of Eurakia if he can have at least until September to prepare them. Meanwhile the engineers start with the construction of the fleet in Arabal, but at least 6 months will be needed before any ship can come out of the shipyard.

At the end of the month some bad news reach your ears. Inquisitor Dario Vargas, eldest son of the Supreme Inquisitor, has been found dead in Bellafonte. He was poisoned with a poison known as Ramalen Sap, a mystical poison that Duk'zarist used in their days of glory.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:44:23 pm by Khaiel »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 12:56:40 am »

The Shadow dispatches orders through various means, pondering the best use of their particular abilities at this junction.

Musing on the accomplishments of the Arbiters under her command, she ensures the following missives reach their intended targets, encoded as they must be in order to maintain secrecy necessary to any military organization.

Spoiler: To Arbiter Castor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: To Arbiter Arkain (click to show/hide)

((THIS POST IS NOT DONE))
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 12:35:48 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2014, 10:19:54 am »

No new recruitment is required but Vex need to attend to some internal matter

Spoiler: Vex (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Arbiter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 10:22:41 am by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 03:27:44 am »

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2014, 05:57:42 pm »

Spoiler: Secret Recruitment (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Secret Orders (click to show/hide)

(Sorry for being well late ><)

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2014, 02:01:34 pm »

It's been another month. There has been mourning for the Supreme Inquisitor's son, and the Emperor himself has publicy stated that he will not rest until the assassin is brought to justice.

Spoiler: Lord of War Cale (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lord of Eurakia Vex (click to show/hide)

At the end of the month, Anne Claudia Rottenmeier Ventrue, Knight of the Fifth Heaven and youngest daughter of the Lady of Dafne, is attacked by an assassin in Manterra. The young woman managed to survive and kill the assassin, but during the fight several civilians were wounded.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 02:18:06 pm by Khaiel »

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2014, 01:26:24 am »

Spoiler: Vex (click to show/hide)
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 02:44:28 am »

Good.

Spoiler: Stationed Forces (click to show/hide)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2014, 10:10:01 am »

Spoiler: orders (click to show/hide)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2014, 08:13:55 pm »

Aw screw it.

Spoiler: Orders and whatnot (click to show/hide)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2014, 05:49:40 pm »

Update incoming (I have started writing it, but haven't finished it yet. This just so you know that I'm on it.
Pages: 1 [2]