Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Human entity file  (Read 792 times)

ConnorMakk

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Human entity file
« on: June 20, 2014, 06:16:50 pm »

Hi, i've been playing as Humans on fortress mode recently and i came to realise that there are no nobles for humans which makes life a bit difficult. I have tried to edit the entity files and copy the dwarven nobles over to the human entity without luck (i'm useless). I was just wondering if anyone would be able to send me a entity file containing a playable human race as well as all the nobles and adaptations for caves. Thanks!

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
Re: Human entity file
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 07:45:30 pm »

Hi, i've been playing as Humans on fortress mode recently and I came to realise that there are no nobles for humans which makes life a bit difficult.
I think the word you're searching for is fun.
Regards,
Dampe

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Human entity file
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 09:53:33 am »

Yeah, I can just sort of whip something up/copypasta some nobles I guess.

This probably works. I say probably because I spent my last 10 minutes before going to work doing it, and it is completely untested. When you find the thing I forgot/typoed/did too quick to realize was wrong, please lambast me proper.  :)

Copypasta'd dwarf nobles, so it should work exactly the same with some difference in naming.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0