Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Armok's Wards are Fragile  (Read 842 times)

someone12345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Armok's Wards are Fragile
« on: June 17, 2014, 07:15:59 pm »

Are they supposed to be so weak? One was killed by a bobcat, and bobcats are really small/weak.
GENERATION 26:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experime

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Armok's Wards are Fragile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 07:25:03 pm »

yes.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Endovior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 07:26:16 pm »

Sounds reasonable to me.  They're not a combat thingy, they're a utility thingy, so if they're out in the open, they can get wrecked.  As well complain that a bobcat 'killed' your scarecrow.

someone12345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 09:03:25 pm »

Bobcats are incredibly weak. They are about a fourth of the size of a vanilla dog. A cave turtle hatching managed to rip off two of a bobcat's paws, while only receiving minor wounds. I thought that as they are made of lead, they would be at least somewhat durable. Although lead is not a hard metal, it is still a metal.
GENERATION 26:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experime

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 09:18:54 pm »

They are more like a dreamcatcher, or an idol that stands in a church. An object. It falls down, it breaks.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::