Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Flames, and Ashes: World on the Brink of War  (Read 8692 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Flames, and Ashes: World on the Brink of War
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2014, 12:50:56 pm »

Ask where we should begin looking. Also, ask what he plans to do with the weapon.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2014, 04:06:07 pm »

I don't think powerclaws are standard weaponry. Ask who could provide them here, and where they could have come from.

On a separate note, add if they have anything that can aid in the tracing of Xenobiological lifeforms and/or heretics. Additionally, ask if they have anything else out of the ordinary to report.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2014, 09:50:42 pm »

"Do you have any suggestions for where to start looking for the culprit behind making these weapons for what we can only assume to be rebels of some form, that and what do you plan to do with that weapon Logis Yulith?"

The Logis nods solemnly before answering,

"The machine spirit within is dying, I shall ease its passing as best I can and then reduce the parts back to their base elements to be reforged anew and used to bring to life, or repair other weapons. As for where to look the being who made this weapon would need some decently advanced machinery so perhaps a factory of some sort, there are abandoned and long lost factories far beneath the fledgling Hive where one can find much technology if they are determined enough to go looking for it."

"Is there anyone you know of on this planet that can create or distribute power claws, we suspect one of these dissidents is using one as their signature weapon in the murder of numerous high profile targets.

"Any power claws on this planet would be stored in this very spire though the chance does exist that some noble house on this planet has in its possession a power claw relic, and one could produce such a weapon giving the right facility and a large amount of resources. Is there anything else you require?"

"Yes, do you perchance have anything that could help us in tracing xenobiological lifeforms or the like? Or do you have anything out of the ordinary to tell me about?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary here, the factories are operating within the acceptable .0053% deviance allotted for the production variations by me as for helping you trace xeno lifeforms the Mechanicus can loan you a DNA scanning device loaded with this planets common genetic sequence. Given the 4% deviation from the base genetic structure it can help you find anyone tainted with mutations, but it wouldn't be useful against xenos as they'd already be visible when you could obtain a sample to run through the scanner. Do you still want the device or is this meeting at an end?"

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2014, 10:13:33 pm »

Thank him, and ask for the scanner. Our next visit will be the nobles and then to the wonderful Underhive this place has.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]