Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174]

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71090 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((I think it would be cool if Ril was around remember you and Zal were talking about in back when the thread first started up.))

((I would like being less Dark for once if we do make new characters I'll probable still be evil though.))
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:48:10 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Yush I Do, And Ril Is Quite Hard To Kill Unless He Has A Bad Discharge.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Hey guess what Prophet! I dunno when I'm gonna be on again! So guess what?!! I'm posting a half-done, needs to be cleaned up, bleh-level character sheet for the next one RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, just for you!))

Spoiler: Here you go! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 02:39:07 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll just reuse Ril, since he never made any enemies or got himself into any situation that he had a series of discharges, he should still have most of his lifespan still around. (He'll be fairly old humanwise though if we are using descendants, like around 100-300 if we are not jumping into the far far far future. Ril will still look like a teen and will by this time have likely "Acquired" several horses and a wagon for his random stuff. Probably had kids by now also so probably around twenty or thirty pups running around with him and likely a mate.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((If we use descendants we will be playing as children at first but Since Ammilek and Ril can live long enough to be alive while we are adults (right?) I will allow it please everyone else I need at least a few people playing as descendants. Also I'm thinking about setting up a ooc thread before the game thread so that we as a group can decide how we want to do this I will allow this one moment of democracy to shine before i take it back and make this a dictatorship again.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Sounds like a plan. Go for it.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I honestly advise against OOC threads, they only work for RtD's, otherwise the game tends to sink.

And if anybody wants to be Ril's mate or one of his pups, those are obviously options.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

I honestly advise against OOC threads, they only work for RtD's, otherwise the game tends to sink.

((*Looks at that 4000+ page thing and it's 900+ page OOC thread.* Ooookay then. So, have a "before we start" section where we decide?))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Oh and are we still going use Lyeos's magic system?))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Hell to the no, please. There was no system!))
((Whoever the new magic users are can decide that. I'm not being one this time, other than the things with the part replacement.))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 12:47:38 am by Lyeos »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Really I thought you and Zal had figured something out when you guys started talking about it.))

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 12:51:46 am by Prophet »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Really I thought you and Zal had figured something out when you guys started talking about it.))
((No, no. He had my spell list - which was full of joke spells - and the list for that thing that Tayeth was. See Ammilek's race thingy. I suggest doing a full overhaul, multiple turns to learn spells, either mana or limited uses per day.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((I'll set up the thread after I do a few things so we are going to have a pre-game planing thing then unless you guys have any better ideas?))
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174]