Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kobolds bring their magic users in raids  (Read 1313 times)

someone12345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kobolds bring their magic users in raids
« on: June 18, 2014, 06:52:35 pm »

A kobold spirit bear thing tried to steal something today. I saw combat messages from it and sent my military to guard the entrance. It was extremely tough, but lost due to the sheer numbers (army + assorted animals grazing at entrance. It is nice to see that the other races will use their fort mode abilities as invaders.
GENERATION 26:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experime

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kobolds bring their magic users in raids
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 04:51:00 am »

Not exactly in response to the topic, but related.

I wish spirit bears were more practical in Kobold forts. Even if they manage to survive the duration of the transform, they die immediately afterwards because they are slow naked kobolds.

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 07:39:39 am »

you can buy them at embark and i assume from caravans.  it could've been a war bear they brought with them instead of a bold using magic

i believe meph added them as pets for the kobolds when he made certain pets only available to certain races
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 07:42:50 am »

It was a druid using their interactions. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::