Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [PTU][IRC] Vorthon's Post Apocalyptic [RECRUITMENT CLOSED]  (Read 1079 times)

Webmetz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, my GM Vorthon has given me full permission to advertise his game.   
Before we get into the details of the game. Let me tell you where it will be run.

Books: http://tiny.cc/PTU104

Game Channel
irc.darkmyst.org#PTU_post-apoc

Game Time
7pm EST on Saturdays

Starts
May 31st

Channels GM hangs out in:
irc.broke-it.com #pokemontabletop
irc.darkmyst.org #bay12lb

The players we have right now are:
Bloodmonkey: Combat Medic Redum
Taricus: Survialist Rashida Freja Sato
Webmetz: Stone Warrior Davin. AKA Rocky the Mutant (My character. The party defender)
Misnomer: Musician Herald of Pride (Will be some sort of draconic mutant)
Narewelshwold: ???

As you can see, we aren't what you call...Socially inclined. The party is severely lacking in that area.

Now to get to the Primer
Starting out:
Trainers start at level four, pokemon at level seven. Two starters, preference towards steel, fire, and rock types.

Notes:
-Elementalists are fluffed as various kinds of mutants, usually in line with the type they're associated with.
-Players may start with a weapon of their choosing, at no extra cost.
-Item costs are normal during character creation. Afterwards, any item requiring advanced infrastructure to make costs double.
-Combat edges from Game of Throhs are available, as are the weaponsmith and armorsmith edges.
-Yes, this is my first time Gming this, so expect minor screwups and such.
-Recycling from Do Porygon Dream of Mareep is available, as is Glitched Existence

Intro:
The campaign starts in 'Scrapyard', a small ramshackle settlement built around and in the ruins of an industrial park. The factories and other buildings and are mostly unfit for habitation, and the surviving buildings have been heavily looted; most pre-war supplies are starting to run dangerously low, and the Pokemon Center's healing machine is on its last legs, and requires new parts.

The archives to the south east are rumoured to contain instructions on various means of production, and records of other manufacturing facilities around the region.

The campaign starts roughly 50 years after the apocalypse; Those that are still alive from pre-apocalpyse days were either very young when it happened, or became some extreme kind of mutant.

Map: http://i.imgur.com/xElJ9t4.png
Any colour other than pale blue, or shades of green or olive, represents desert.

Let me know if you are interested.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 12:18:53 pm by Webmetz »