Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How can bully humans and elves?  (Read 644 times)

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
How can bully humans and elves?
« on: March 11, 2014, 03:45:43 pm »

I know if caravans show up you can outright murder them, or trap them, but thats all so mundane and boring. Is there any other way to fuck around with those tallies, and the dirty elves? Ive of being able to spawn your fortress in the middle of human/elvish settlements with certain mods, but Ive never tried that, nor have I looked into any such mods yet.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How can bully humans and elves?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 04:33:18 pm »

Press s to seize their items and that will piss them off, it causes them to ambush and siege however.
Strike the earth!

itg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 04:53:31 pm »

Some ideas:

• Cave in the trade depot, dropping it just a couple z-levels. You'll get all their items and injure just about everyone, possibly killing some, definitely killing the wagons. They'll be forced to crawl off the map with broken legs and such.
  • Force the traders to leave the map through the caverns. Bonus points if there's a forgotten beast or two down there.
  • Use power mining to drop the depot (and anyone/thing in it) from the surface straight into the magma sea. Fairly laborious, but worth the effort.

• After you're done trading (but before you seize any goods) offer the elves a wooden item, just to be a jerk.

Philii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 01:36:43 am »

I offer the elves a wooden item at I start playing this game....
Now, I destroy my trade depot to get all items.
Sorry for Grammar.