Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Flying undead parts how to kill them?  (Read 781 times)

Magnusen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Flying undead parts how to kill them?
« on: March 08, 2014, 12:53:18 pm »

I decided to embark on a haunted region and to my demise the region was flocking with undead creatures.Since i have about 16 custom civilizations and almost all have a banditry percentage of more thatn 20%, i get swarmed constantly by thieves and babysnatchers.So every time that i kill a bandit his corpse have a probability of becoming undead too.Recently a thief upper arm and hand have been animated and (don't know how) they are stuck one z-level above the entrance of my fortress and my dwarf and trade caravans can get out because of that.

My question is: How do i get rid of them? I already tried to assign my squad to kill (including archers) but they have no way of reaching them in in mid air.Is there any command in DF hack that let me delete/remove them?

Broken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Flying undead parts how to kill them?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 01:05:24 pm »

slayrace undead
In a hole in the ground there lived a dwarf. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a dwarf fortress, and that means magma.
Dwarf fortress: Tales of terror and inevitability

Magnusen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Flying undead parts how to kill them?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 01:19:04 pm »

Thanks it worked!