Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Training Bag  (Read 1027 times)

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Training Bag
« on: January 16, 2014, 07:09:45 pm »

Going to slaughter a town, I came up with an idea. Attack the guy with your weapon AND ABUSE THE GUY UNTIL HE BLEEDS OUT OR SUFFOCATE!!! Until you're powerful enough.
Strike the earth!

YvAd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Training Bag
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 08:59:54 pm »

Works great till the guy's 200 buddies start poking loads of little carving knife holes in you :P
In the newest version, vampires deny being vampires. Try face-stabbing instead.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 10:07:42 pm »

for swordsmanship slap them in the lower body repeatedly till you are exhausted (if they pass out you should rest some you get no progress for slapping an unconscious guy) it should work with just about any blunt attack, for any sort of bow/crossbow just shoot at your feet/strait up/a nearby wall, it will break arrows sometimes but its the safest way to train crossbow/bow, for archery just throw things around a bit, ups throwing and archery, for wrestling you can literally just grab and let go of something repeatedly (find a small harmless animal)
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

coldmonkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 07:38:11 am »

Just raise weapon skill to Great or Master at character creation, then go out to grind shield and dodge. I mean, if you're gonna grind anyway.
I found a human city named Sleevevirgins. It was easily the biggest city in the world, so clearly I wasn't the first person to come inside the city's walls.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 10:50:05 am »

Kill animals with training weapons until you can cut off limbs with a training sword.

blazing glory

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 08:02:28 pm »

Kill animals with training weapons until you can cut off limbs with a training sword.

Would like to see that! but I reccomend perhaps just sticking with breaking bones with a training sword

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 09:07:41 am »

My old adventurer, a 2000+ kills legendary swordsmaster +15? necromancer could do that. Even before he had all those kills.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 01:31:50 pm »

Wrestle a crab. Won't make you the best specialty fighter, but you can kill civilians and wild animals with just a few its from near any weapon. Plus you will almost never fail at strangling people.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 01:18:46 am »

I just got a town into a frenzy and got my fighter to legendary,
Strike the earth!