Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Gunfire [5/5]  (Read 6053 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfire [5/5]
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2014, 06:06:07 am »

Mark watching Dark paladin continue to shoot the on fire and dead cyborgs deadpaned "Yeah mate killing the dead really helpful" He then continued "or you could help the wounded guy up and back to the ship. Traia owes me a drink."
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2014, 08:28:10 am »

Guy does a diagnostic on the Thunderchild, then goes to make a quick patch designed to get movement back online quickly. We can do full repairs back at base.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2014, 08:14:59 pm »

"STUPID FUCKING CANNON FOR FUCK SAKE YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT."

"Um, I'm gonna go repair that engine." Guy scurries out of the room, hoping not to get smacked and/or shot. He heads to the equipment bay to get his tools and a vacuum suit, just in case the cannon pierced the hull and the room wasn't properly re-sealed. He checks the engine to determine how much damage was done. It's not that bad and he thinks that he can fix it to working condition around an hour or so. He gets to work, fixing it as fast as he can. He gets it done pretty quickly, and did a better job than he had expected. It's still fragile though, and if it gets shot again he won't be able to fix it.

"Hey guys, this is why you don't fuck with an Aussie!" Mark gloated. He then heard Traia's cursing. He sighed. "Let me guess, something fucked up? Is our ride still in one piece?"

"It is now," Guy said over the radio. "Get up here and let's leave!"

Blake took his gun and started to put shots into the cyborgs, just to make sure. "Yeah, mate. Killing the dead. Really helpful." Blake stopped and helped Mark up. They then proceeded to get back to the Thunderchild. As they enter, a face appears on screen of the Lord Captain appears.

"I take it that you are successful?"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2014, 09:45:06 pm »

"Yeah everything went well and aside from me getting shot no causality's "

"now where's the medbay I need some drugs and tools"

get the medbay inject some painkiller and patch myself up
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2014, 10:05:12 pm »

"The engine's currently running on duct tape and bubblegum though, so get some repair crews ready for when we get back."

Keep everything in working condition till we get back to base
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2014, 10:26:33 pm »

Realized my charecter sheet may interfere with story. Does the GM want me to change it?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2014, 10:34:32 pm »

Realized my charecter sheet may interfere with story. Does the GM want me to change it?

Unless you want to. I'll just add you in later when a spot is available and just assume that they found you already. Don't worry about it. :D
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2014, 10:36:31 pm »

Sorry 'bout my lack of forethought, and thanks for the understanding!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2014, 01:34:24 am »

Go looking for booze to wipe away the RAGE.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2014, 01:44:02 am »

((The booze is stored in the medbay as thats where you need it most and where it is most useful))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:12:44 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2014, 08:42:21 am »

Bump with Blackjack
My Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2014, 08:45:55 am »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2014, 09:14:45 am »

No!!!!
*ACH ACH ACH*
I give you awesome movie scene Megamind - Presentation
My Sig

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2014, 08:57:42 pm »

Awww man, I was hoping this would live long enough to entertain me a little...  :(
GENERATION 32:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]