Advanced search  

Poll

So, Authoredmountains or Murderpaddles?

Authoredmountains, it sounds legendary.
- 2 (100%)
Murderpaddles, it sounds !!fun!!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: BLOODLINE! "Authoredmountains"/"Murderpaddles"  (Read 545 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
BLOODLINE! "Authoredmountains"/"Murderpaddles"
« on: January 30, 2014, 10:56:39 am »

Hi, I'm new here. ( Obligatory noob greeting complete. )
So anyways, I thought it would be fun to do a Bloodline/succession game. ( I was inspired by Boatmurdered, so here's hoping it doesn't go as fun as Boatmurdered did. At least, not until a few turns in. )
I've already started the save file. The fortress is called Ardesonol - "Authoredmountains". The "Murderpaddles" comes from an interesting strike of random number gen. My favourite little dwarf in adventure mode is Såkzul Murderpaddles. As it turns out, my metalsmith ( and now herbalist ) is also named Såkzul. So, being that Murderpaddles sounds much more fun than Authoredmountains, I'm thinking of calling the Bloodline Murderpaddles. I don't know how that works exactly, so my first task to ye merrie forum users is to ask, Authoredmountains or Murderpaddles?

Anyways, without any interesting story (yet) I will post the progress so far. Pictures will also come later. ( The following is in character as the expedition leader. )

It is the 16th of Granite, year 126, our band "The Twinkling Bolts" arrived succesfully, but so busy have been I that I have not been able to write a log entry. So... here you go. To be honest, I don't really know what goes in these logs. We have decent supplies... uh. Our good unskilled friend, who's name starts with a D maybe? Has graciously "volunteered" to unload the wagon. Everybody else has got straight to work doing what they're good at. The wood-cutter is mercilessly hewing away at every stinking tree within my eye-shot, I told him to cut down more that we need. Just to piss off the elves, y'know. The miners have already struck several nice mineral deposits, including rubies! The engraver is mercilessly destroying all those pesky boulders, and until we have a working forge , out metalsmith is out foraging. As for me, I've been making chairs and beds and stuff in preparation of the dining hall and my nice office. Oh... I'm so ready for my office to be here. You don't even know how ready I am. Anyways, everybody's busy, all's well, and I have a really good feeling about this place. I look forward to my food and drink tonight and to delve superior mountain homes in this place. Even the name has a nice ring to it, "Authoredmountains".