Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 9/Head of the Snake  (Read 14697 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 9/Head of the Snake
« Reply #225 on: October 12, 2013, 04:18:04 am »

"Should w-we go after him..?"
Black lives matter.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 9/Head of the Snake
« Reply #226 on: October 12, 2013, 05:59:20 am »

"...Apology: I cannot let you lie for good. And I can certainly not send you back to the people that  But for now, you may have your warrior's death. Until the day you rise again..."

That was what she had told Andrake after he powered off. And that also was why she was currently hauling him around on her back, drawing a lot of attention particularily from those who distinctively remembered a snake-like Oid blowing their belongings up just a short time ago.

"Statement: The sniper probably is too far gone now. Let him be. Him escaping made the situation a serious mess, but I doubt we'll be able to capture him... then again, maybe he IS crazy enough to try and pick one of us off."

//To TEAM: What should we do with Siya and Echo? Should we send them back to their outpost, to have them discredit the Sniper? Should we attempt to take them prisoner and turn them over to the Grey, who can hopefully extract the kill switch without triggering it? Would the HOUNDs trigger the kill-switches of units missing in action?//

Help out a bit with the rebuilding until we move on. In particular, try to find someone trustworthy, skilled - and discreet - to back up and disassemble Andrake. Instruct them painstakingly about the dangers of his detonator. (Separate head and body, don't try to fiddle around too much with the back of his head, disable his network connection, bring the head somewhere safe after you're done with it, a bit less than 12 hours until detonation, and so on). In exchange, they can keep any parts they find as long as they agree to give me the right of first purchase.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 9/Head of the Snake
« Reply #227 on: October 15, 2013, 03:52:08 pm »

"I do not know," Riu messaged back. "Bear in mind that being recruited to a separate organization may be as disruptive as continuing to serve their current one, distasteful as it may be."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 9/Head of the Snake
« Reply #228 on: December 18, 2013, 05:55:22 pm »

((*nudge*))
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]