Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse (Swag daddy zombie-slayer pimp-tailor, check)  (Read 12864 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

Guess that'll have to do.

Find lot's of flammable things and use the pitch to to cause a huge fire... though try to set it up so it catches on fire after 10-20 minutes so we and and our companions are far away. Most of the zombies start heading toward the fire.
Also make sure that we will be able to have a path to our target that won't be covered by fire.   If we are not experienced in this kind of thing, as the soldiers if any of them do
+1
+1

+1
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

>PRIMARY ACTION

FIRESTARTER

First, for your plan to work, you need to know if your newfound allies would be better suited to it.

"Hey, you guys ever... Y'know... start fires?"

[4]"Nah man, we're the City Guard! We fight fires more often than anything else."

Hmm. Well, It seems you'll have to do it yourself.

You take one of the jars of pitch and [7] begin to smear it over some of the market stands. The thick, viscous pitch coats everything, soaking into the wood and goods on the stands. Spoiled meats and vegetables, left over from yesterday. You then take the second container and lather it over some houses on the left and right of the entrance to the market place, making a path in-between for you to escape. The Sun continues to rise, and so does the heat of the day. your hands and the rest of your body begin to sweat, making your job more difficult. For the main part of the fire, and to get it started, you [6] make a huge pile in the center of the market square, coating it in the remaining pitch. Finished, you take a glance over to the crowd by the temple - [10] it's still there, and hasn't seemed to notice you, but it has grown noticeably larger. You send your companions down the path a ways, so that they can get to the temple at a right angle to the horde. Now, you just need to figure out a way to start the fire.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

hit it with our cane it must work if there is truly fire inside!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Either go with the above or look for flint and steel... wait steel doesn't exist back then... How did they start fires back then?

+1 the above unless we can figure out an alternitive... since I think trying to start a fire with our cane might break it.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

(This is Ancient Egypt- I think that someone would know how to start a fire, at the very least to cook. We should at least be able to find a fire starting tool, tinderbox, kit, or utensil. Even a torch.)

Find some fire-making kit, torch, or tool and use it. If not possible use cane.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

(This is Ancient Egypt- I think that someone would know how to start a fire, at the very least to cook. We should at least be able to find a fire starting tool, tinderbox, kit, or utensil. Even a torch.)

Find some fire-making kit, torch, or tool and use it. If not possible use cane.
+1 this.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

PTW
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]